NSBE Professionals Member – $50 annually
Working professionals and graduate students who majored in science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics seek to fulfill NSBE’s mission via avenues for networking and professional development while giving back to the community. Once paid, you can associate yourself with the Atlanta Professionals Chapter through the NSBE national website.
NSBE Graduating Seniors – Your first year of Alumni/Professional membership is free!
NSBE Lifetime Membership – $1200
Lifetime Membership is reserved for individuals who wish to make the ultimate commitment to the mission of NSBE. These individuals are eligible for all the membership benefits of the other membership categories that they best fit
International Membership – Free
International Membership is reserved for individuals who reside outside of the U.S. and Canada. International membership rates apply for all categories except Lifetime Membership
NSBE Jr. (Pre-College) Member – $5 annually
Pre-college individuals who seek exposure to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)
Collegiate Member – $15 annually
Undergraduate and graduate students majoring in science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics (STEM) at a collegiate institution or graduate level students who majored in STEM as undergraduates
* Leadership Development and Training including Panel Discussions with Top Leadership from Fortune 500 Companies
* Professional Development via a multitude of workshops, seminars, and networking opportunities at Conferences and local Chapter Functions
* KAPLAN test preparation workshops available at conferences. Discounted Kaplan Test Prep services and materials. You can also receive a chance to win a free test prep class offered by Kaplan.
* Receive a subscription to NSBE Magazine. Each issue offers the latest industry news and articles tailored to individual areas of engineering. (a $20 value) Includes the Career Engineer, a special section of the magazine that highlights our Technical Professionals
* Discount Registrations for conferences and events including the National Convention/Technical Professionals Conference held annually in March
* Post your resume free of charge to top engineering companies in NSBE’s Job Placement Center (JPC) (need link). Search for full-time job opportunities.
* Access to Fortune 500 Companies during the Career Fair and Networking Suites annually at the Annual Convention/Technical Professional Conference
* First year Alumni membership dues are waived for NSBE Collegiate members upon Graduation with an Undergraduate degree within the first year of degree completion. (a $50 value)
* Access to scholarships/fellowships
* Mentoring and Community Outreach opportunities
* Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which address specific areas of Engineer, i.e. Biomedical Engineering, Environmental Engineer, etc…